Bru arms

I made new arms for my 16 inch Bru Jne.
Fortunately I had stock of bisque arms I made previously. Upper arms were made from kidskin over metal. I took pattern of upper arm from antique Bru Jne doll and made my own pattern.  I used vintage kidskin to make arms look aged. Now she is almost ready to be dressed!


Now she is ready to be dressed! I go ahead made her Bru shoes too.              これでドレスを作ってもらえる準備が出来ました。Bru靴はすでに作ってあります。

The color of upper arm seem to be darker than the body on this photo but they look pretty similar in actual doll.


I took patten from this antique Bru upper arm.